Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring cleaning



It's spring cleaning time! This week I have seen a great number of cars being washed. This morning, for instance, two men were meticulously polishing their respective vehicles in front of my window.

So I thought it might be a good idea to spring clean myself too! I had over two hours of pedicure and foot massage in an elegant beauty parlor (it did not cost a fortune), so now apart from being clean, my feet are also fit for walking, something I hope to do tomorrow when I will be going to one of the national parks nearby.






I have taken the bus (and trolley bus) quite a lot recently (see also blog "Bag lady") and I must say that the tickets look just so much nicer than the ones we have in Brussels. Here is an example - I'm sorry it's a little crinkly but it has spent a few days in my pocket. It's a small item, 6 x 4 cm, approximately.

No comments:

Post a Comment