Friday, June 10, 2011

One of these days

Should have had pedicure today (a luxury, I know), but they had made a mistake in the booking so I had to go home again. Sayo should have had the exam for her driving license, she waited for hours and at last she was told that no exams would take place today.

But the evening was nice! Projects Abroad had organised dinner for all volunteers in a Chinese restaurant. I'm now the veteran in two ways: I'm the oldest (I think) and I have been here the longest.

Although everything was very tasty, this dish didn't have much success. Could the reason be that the presentation basket and the meat sort of had the same appearance? Brown with white parts ...?















The sunset made the very ordinary apartment block opposite the restaurant look quite different.

No comments:

Post a Comment