Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Colors

I have not "enhanced colors" to improve the pictures below.

Sunset, picture taken from my window.













Terelj national park yesterday.












I said some time ago that UB isn't a green city. Well, now that summer is here and we have some rain from time to time, there are some very green areas. One example is this pedestrian walk that runs in the middle of the western part of Peace Avenue, one of the main streets in UB.




And these are some of the costumes used by the Tumen Ekh ensemble. For more colors and information their web site: Tumen Ekh











I'm off to Beijing early tomorrow morning, so don't be surprised if I don't post anything for a week of so. I will check my e-mail, but I'm not sure if I can blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment